The Homeless Outreach Team provides our neighbors in need with the necessary medical, dental, and mental health services available at Heritage Health.
Additionally, outreach specialists work to connect individuals and families to available community resources.
Services are client-oriented, culturally sensitive, and provided with respect to each individual and family.
Our Services Include:
- Healthcare for the homeless and underserved
- Management of Acute & Chronic Illness/Injury
- Immunizations & Flu Shots
- Dental & Mental Health Screenings & Referrals
- Outreach Services
- First come, first seen appointments
- Homeless Verification Letters
- Assistance connecting to Substance/Alcohol Abuse Treatment
- Assistance connecting to Local Resources
- Emergency Food and Clothing Closet
- Assistance with Job Searching and/or Resumes
- Day Room with Boot Dryers, Hot Food, Coffee,
and Water for those getting other services
- On-site Counseling Services and Intakes
- On-site Care Management
- Psychiatric Assessments and Diagnosis
- Consultation and Treatment
Do You Want to Help?
Visit Heritage Health on social media or download a current calendar. Contact us for volunteer opportunities or to donate items or resources to help our homeless neighbors.